You will find below some scientific web applications that I have developped, for use by the scientific community.
These tools are free software. Any queries or comments are welcome at or on Twitter @fxcoudert. If you use them, please cite the paper associated with each tool.
Web apps for materials science and computational chemistry
- ELATE, an online tool for analysis of elastic tensors.
- CrystalNets, web interface to CrystalNets.jl for topology identification of crystalline materials.
Web tools for open science
- OA audit, to compute your Open Access Score and know which of your papers are available freely, and which are not.
- HAL audit, for French researchers in particular, to check if your papers are available on the HAL open archive.
- Visite my main webpage for more information about my group’s research.